Small Fully Automatic and Waterproof Rotary Laser for Construction Sites and Engineers
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- The SensoLite 110 has an LC display on the front side. Strong holding magnets allow it to be fixed to ferromagnetic objects.
- Inclinations can be set.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- Plug-on stand and wall bracket with 5/8“ thread for vertical use
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
|POWER SUPPLY||rechargeable battery, approx. 12 hrs operating time, approx. 5 hrs charging time|
|LASER WAVELENGTH||635 nm|
|LASER RECEPTION RANGE||max. 100 m radius|
|LEVELLING||Horizontal and vertical automatic|
|SELF-LEVELLING RANGE||± 5°|
|ACCURACY||± 1,5 mm / 10 m|
|LASER MODES||spot, scan, rotary and hand receiver mode|
|LASER class 2||< 1 mW|
|PROTECTION CLASS||Cubus IP 66, SensoLite 110 IP 56|
|WEIGHT 1,3 kg||(with stand and wall bracket)|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||130 x 160 x 145 mm (with stand and wall bracket)|
- ADS tilt
- Automatic alignment
- Dust & water protection 66
- Hard Case
- IR control
- Laser Class 2
- Red Laser 635 nm
- Temperature stable sensors
- Transport lock
- Tripod connection 5/8"
What's In Package
- Cubus 110S Laser
- Carrying Case
- Stand and wall bracket
- SensoLite 110
- Universal mount
- Remote control
- Rechargeable battery
- Power supply/battery charger