Quadrum DigiPlus 410 S - Digital Grade Fully Automatic Rotary Laser
- Digital gradient setting: deviation from the horizontal plane can set digitally in X and Y axes.
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- All settings are presented on the large LC display.
- With its extra long receiver unit, the SensoLite 410 enables quick laser acquisition over great distances. LC displays at the front and rear, super-bright three-colour signal LEDs and melodies indicate the level of the laser beam. Tough, waterproof housing with powerful head and side magnets.
- The manual slope mode permits gradients exceeding 6° to be laid out.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- The 4 IR receiving diodes allow this instrument to be remotely operated from all sides.
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- 7 Hours recharge time
- ADS tilt
- Dust & water protection 66
- Hard Case
- IR control
- Laser Class 3
- Red Laser 650 mm
- Temperature stable sensors
- Transport lock
- Tripod connection 5/8"
- Uses 4 C batteries
- Sensolite 410 Set
- Rechargeable Battery
- Mains unit/charger
- Battery Compartment
- Remote Control
- Carrying Case
All Laserliner lasers come with 4 years warranty. For details see warranty card attached to your laser.