Robust, fully automatic rotary laser with lightweight tripod and flexi levelling staff
Cubus 110 S
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- The SensoLite 110 has an LC display on the front side. Strong holding magnets allow it to be fixed to ferromagnetic objects.
- Inclinations can be set.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- Plug-on stand and wall bracket with 5/8“ thread for vertical use
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
- Laser receiver range up to 300 m radius
Lightweight tripod 165 cm
- Lightweight design with milled mounting surface
- 5/8" thread adapter
- Sturdy steel feet
- Steel chains
- Quick-release lock
Flexi levelling staff Plus
- For all measurements of floor height
- Ideal for red lasers
- Reference height approx. 80 - 190 cm ± 50 cm measurement range, max. length approx. 240 cm
- Height difference can be read off directly with no calculation necessary
- Unmatched by any normal levelling staff
- carrying case + stand and wall bracket
- SensoLite 110
- universal mount
- remote control
- rechargeable battery
- power supply/battery charger
- Lighteweight tripod 165 cm
- Flexi leveling staff Plus red