FLIR ONE Pro for Android
PRO-GRADE THERMAL CAMERA FOR SMART PHONES - FLIR ONE Pro
Thermal Camera | Flir Camera Ireland | Thermal Imaging Camera | SKU: 435-0011-03
In stock - Order Online - Express Delivery Guaranteed.
The FLIR ONE Pro lets you find invisible problems faster than ever. Measuring temperatures up to 400 °C (752 °F) and packing powerful measurement tools, FLIR ONE Pro will work as hard as you do. Whether you’re inspecting electrical panels, looking for HVAC problems, or finding water damage, the FLIR ONE Pro is a tool no serious professional should be without.
IMAGE DETAIL & CLARITY
With a 4x improvement in thermal resolution, and VividIR™ image processing, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail when it matters most.
Measure temperatures between -4°F and 752°F (-20° to 400°C) with up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest.
Built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day, FLIR One Pro is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and is built to last.
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20 °C – 60 °C (-4°F – 140°F)
- Scene Dynamic Range: -20°C – 400°C, -4°F - 752°F
- Spot Meter: Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 68 x 34 x 14mm (2.7 x 1.3 x 0.6in)
- Phone: Android (micro USB)
- Adjustable MSX distance: 0.3m — Infinity1
- Battery charge monitor: 0 – 100%
- Capture modes: Video, Still image, Time lapse
- File Formats: Still images – radiometric jpeg
- Palette: Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Contrast, Arctic, Lava and Wheel.
- Video and Still Image Display/Capture: Saved as 1440x1080
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certifications: MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
- CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Charging: Female USB-C (5V/1A)
- Video: Male Lightning
ENVIRONMENTAL & APPROVALS
- Emissivity Settings: Matte: 95%, Semi-Matte: 80%, Semi-Glossy: 60%, Glossy: 30%
- Mechanical shock: Drop from 1.8m
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C – 35 °C (32°F – 95°F) , battery charging 0 °C – 30 °C (32°F – 86°F)
- IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Focus: Fixed 15cm – Infinity
- Frame Rate: 8.7Hz
General Description: Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX
- HFOV/VFOV: 55° ± 1° / 43° ± 1°
- Shutter: Automatic/Manual
- Thermal Resolution: 160x120
- Thermal Sensor : Pixel size 12µm, 8 – 14µm spectral range
- Visual Resolution: 1440x1080
- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60s after start-up when the unit is within 15 °C – 35 °C and the scene is within 5 °C — 120 °C.
- Battery charge time: 40min
- Battery life: Approximately 1h
- Thermal Sensitivity [MRDT]: 150mK
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Tracking Down Moisture Issues with Jason Cameron & FLIR ONE!
We met up with Jason Cameron, licensed contractor & TV Host at...
Checking HVAC Ducts with FLIR ONE & Jason Cameron
TV Host Jason Cameron shows you how to track down and fix air ...
Jason Cameron goes hands on with the FLIR ONE Pro Thermal Camera
Jason Cameron, licensed contractor and HGTV host talks about w...
How to Check a House for Missing Insulation with FLIR ONE
Imagine if you could spot missing insulation with the naked ey...