Cross-line laser with horizontal 360° laser circle, plumb function and integrated hand-held receiver mode
- PowerBright-Laser: Special high-performance laser diodes project extremely visible laser lines.
- The horizontal laser line produces a continuous 360° laser line, the vertical laser line is oriented at right angles thereto. Ideal for almost any alignment job.
- Additional plumb laser at top and bottom.
- With the magnetic clamp and wall bracket the device can be used as a standalone unit, in a combination as well as in horizontal and vertical position.
- Ideal for mounting horizontally and vertically on drywall construction profiles.
- Automatic Level: automatic alignment by virtue of a magnetic pendulum system.
- Tilt mode is an additional feature that permits gradients to be laid out.
- Individually switchable laser lines and plumb laser.
- Out-Of-Level: is indicated by optical signals when the unit is outside its self-levelling range.
- RX-Ready: The integrated hand receiver mode detects the laser lines with the optional laser receiver RX up to a max. of 40 m radius – ideal for all interior and exterior applications.
- Transport lock: A pendulum lock protects unit during transport.
- carrying case
- clamp and wall bracket