Fully automatic rotary lasers with an extremely durable design plus a sturdy tripod and flexi levelling staff
Quadrum 410 S
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- SpotLite marking: prevents parallax error and eases exact marking of the reference height.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- With its extra long receiver unit, the SensoLite 410 enables quick laser acquisition over great distances. LC displays at the front and rear, super-bright three-colour signal LEDs and melodies indicate the level of the laser beam. Tough, waterproof housing with powerful head and side magnets.
- A manual slope mode permits the layout of gradients up to 5 °.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- The 4 IR receiving diodes allow this instrument to be remotely operated from all sides.
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
Crank Tripod P 260 cm:
- 5/8" thread adapter
- Extremely long crank lift (70 cm) allows a large range of adjustment
- Crank can be fixed in place without any play
- Special combination feet (rubber steel tips) facilitate adaptation to different surfaces
- Sturdy steel feet
- Steel chains
Flexi levelling staff Plus:
- For all measurements of floor height
- Ideal for red lasers
- Reference height approx. 80 - 190 cm ± 50 cm measurement range, max. length approx. 240 cm
- Height difference can be read off directly with no calculation necessary
- Unmatched by any normal levelling staff
- carrying case
- SensoLite 410
- universal mount
- remote control
- high-performance battery
- battery compartment
- power supply/battery charger
- Crank Tripod P 260 cm
- Flexi levelling staff Plus red