Full spectrum of satellite signals, unlimited connectivity and the unique Tilt&Go functionality, all compressed in a compact GNSS make the Zenith35 series the GNSS that works when you do.
A corner of a building or even a gully under a parked car? Measure points where satellite signals are blocked by eaves or canopies? No problem with Zenith35 TAG - just Tilt&Go! Free yourself from working with your pole kept strictly vertical and tilt it up to 30°, and still maintaining GNSS accuracy.
Need to ensure you keep your pole vertical? The Zenith35 TAG warns you when outside your defined centring accuracy and documents the quality of your measurements. Remove complexity with access from any device connected to the internet, independent of your location. Connect up to 10 rovers simultaneously via GSM with Zenith35 DynDNS technology.
- Reach and measure hidden points with tilted pole
- Check and track pole verticality
- Precise electronic bubble
- Control with any Wi-Fi® device
- Easy to set up and connect
- Remote access configurations
- All satellite systems supported
- NovAtel® technology
- Selectable RTK modes
- GeoMax Zenith35 Pro multi-constellation GNSS receiver (555 channels with internal 3.75G GSM, WLAN, Bluetooth and UHF module, with TAG (Tilt& Go) functionality, GPS+GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo, multi-frequency, 5 Hz positioning rate)
- Accessory Kit, including hard container, charger, 2 batteries, GSM antenna and USB cable, Quick Guide and CD.
- ZRA100, Gainflex UHF Antenna - frequency range 435-470 MHz
- ZPC200, Telescopic Carbon Fibre and aluminium pole with 5/8“screw for GNSS. Extends to 2.5m.
- ZVC601 Compass Calibration tool for GeoMax Zenith35 TAG GNSS series