Simple One-Button Operation Laser with Fully Automatic Levelling System and Dual Manual Slope Function
- Robust waterproof housing
- OneTouch operation: The laser is switched over from setup mode (AntiShake) into secure mode (ADS-Tilt) with a single press of a button – simple operation.
- Sensor Automatic: electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors make horizontal alignment automatically.
- AntiShake: for rapid set-up, on vibrating surfaces and in windy conditions.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- A manual slope mode permits the layout of gradients up to 5 °.
- With its extra long receiver unit, the SensoLite 410 enables quick laser acquisition over great distances. LC displays at the front and rear, super-bright three colour signal LEDs and melodies indicate the level of the laser beam. Tough, waterproof housing with powerful head and side magnets.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- The 4 IR receiving diodes allow this instrument to be remotely operated from all sides.
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Long service life thanks to effective power supply.
|ACCURACY||+ 0,75 mm / 10 m|
|SELF-LEVELLING RANGE||+ 5°|
|LASER RECEPTION RANGE||max. 400 m radius|
|LASER WAVELENGTH||635 nm|
|LASER||class 3R, < 5 mW|
|POWER SUPPLY||rechargeable batteries for 35 hours alkaline batteries for 50 hours|
|WATER AND DUST PROTECTION||Quadrum IP 66, SensoLite 410 IP 67|
|DIMENSIONS||(W x H x D) 215 x 205 x 165 mm|
- 7 Hours recharge time
- ADS tilt
- Anti shake
- Dust & water protection 66
- Hard Case
- IR control
- Laser Class 3
- Red Laser 650 nm
- Temperature stable sensors
- Transport lock
- Tripod connection 5/8"
- Uses 4 C batteries
802885 Sensolite 410 Set
999796 Rechargeable Battery
999793 Mains unit/charger
999794 Battery Compartment
999785 Remote Control
999788 Carrying Case
4 Years standard manufacturer's warranty