Matterport 3D Capture Training
Interested in learning more about how to use Matterport features and tap into the full potential of 3D virtual tours? Hitechniques is now offering Matterport 3D Capture Training Course presented by a leading Matterport Service Provider in Ireland.
With the help of our instructor you'll learn how to use Materport Capture technlogy to create immersive 3D models of any space. You will also gain an understanding of uses and benefits of 2D floor plans, Truepack and MatterPak data sets.
Who is this course for?
- All those who intend harnessing Matterport technology to simplify their workflow, create 3D and VR content, and acquire data sets for use in their architectural, engineering, and construction projects.
- Those involved in architecture, engineering, renovation, interior design, restoration, and loss assessment who intend using the technology to simplify, improve the accuracy of, and speed up project measurement and to download the MatterPak, 2D Floor Plans, and TruePlan assets for use in Revit, Recap, AutoCAD, and Xactimate programmes.
- Practitioners using tours for digital documentation, verifying project progress, risk and change management, remote inspection, remote bidding, and other building, design, and operating purposes.
- Photographers, designers, and agencies creating 3D virtual tours and virtual reality (VR) for consumer and B2B purposes including sales, marketing, asset management, staff onboarding, sales & marketing training.
What will you learn?
- optimal camera setup
- setting up the Matterport Capture App
- scanning methodology
- marking features during capture
- editing tour content
- solving potential issues
- optimising the walkthrough
- and more
10:00 – 11:00 Classroom introduction to the Matterport Pro 2 camera, its operation, model creation, assets, and their uses.
11:00 – 11.45 Capturing - carry out capture of training area, including best practice to minimise issues, and learning Matterport Capture App editing elements.
11.45 – 12:30 Uploading the 3D tour to the Matterport Cortex AI for processing, editing the tour, adding elements.
12:30 – 1:00 After Matterport: Ordering specific Matterport assets, including 2D Floorplans, MatterPak and TruePlan. Adding files to Revit, Recap, and AutoCAD.
Note: To ensure an optimum learning experience class is limited to 2 persons.