GNSS /GPS Training Course
We understand that with the new technology come new challenges and we are here to help you overcome them.
Our GPS training course has been adapted for professionals who want to start with or improve their RTK GNSS measurement, get more site information and spend less time connecting dots in the office.
With the help of our instructor - a former site engineer and lecturer at Trinity College - you'll learn how to be more confident in using modern technology on site, complete your jobs faster and increase your revenue with better orders from contractors.
Who is this course for
- Architects/Engineers involved in preparing planning applications, surveying sites for preparation of plans for new buildings or structures or overseeing construction work
- Site Managers/Foremen if you are involved in construction, learn how to use GPS for setting out or surveying. There will be no complicated mathematics (unless you want it!) and nothing more complicated than using your Satnav.
What you will learn:
- surveying with GPS Rover
- setting out buildings, roads, features
- solving up/downloading problems
- how GPS works
- using OSI Planning Packs - digital & paper
- adding contours
- calculating Areas & Volumes
- troubleshooting internet connection problems
- quality control
- and more
Join our pleased customers
9:00 – 9:30 Introduction – get your kit on!
9:30 – 11:00 Outdoor surveying – carry out survey of surrounding area
11:00 – 11:15 T-Break
11:15 – 12:45 Theory behind the survey
12:45 – 2:00 Lunch
2:00 – 2:30 Uploading a setting out drawing
2:30 – 4:00 Setting out – set out points in the surrounding area
4:00 – 5:00 Q & A
Class size is limited to max 10 people and attendees will work in pairs to complete the assigned tasks.
For more info and tickets go to our Eventbrite page or give us a call at (0)1 257 2323