Zenith40 assures a workflow tailored to your needs thanks to the user-centered X-PAD Ultimate field software or the flexibility to run your own software on any field controller.
Equipped with NovAtel's latest, cutting-edge measurement engine and supporting fast converging Precise Point Positioning (PPP), this antenna provides the highest level of technology and meets the toughest MIL standards. The combination of all this in a GNSS smart antenna creates a solution that is second to none.
Struggling with canopy covers, or inaccurate results because of multipath signals are reduced due to the enhanced GeoMax Q-Lock Pro RTK which also reduces the time to fix. Also on board the Zenith40, Hexagon’s TerraStar Precise Point Positioning (PPP) service that provides C-Pro correction data at centimeter level quality all around the globe.
Useful ad-on tools
The innovative and unique QR-iConnect functionality speeds up your connection process. Simply scan and go! Zenith40 can either be fully configured within the field software or with the Zenith Manager, a stand alone application available for Windows and Android operating systems.
Same as NovAtel and TerraStar, GeoMax is a full member of the renowned Swedish Hexagon group. Using synergies, sharing components combined with the power to partner with premium suppliers, such as SATEL, and bundled with Hexagon's extensive manufacturing know-how enables GeoMax to offer products at highest performance and quality levels.
- GeoMax Zenith40 multi-constellation GNSS receiver with internal 3.75G GSM, Bluetooth, 555 channels, GPS+GLONASS, multi-frequency, 5 Hz positioning rate
- hard container
- microSD card
- USB cable
- multilingual Quick Guide and CD
- ZBA201 Li-Ion Batt. 2.6Ah 7.4V rechargable
- ZCH201 Charger for ZBA201 & ZBA400 Li-Ion batteries
- GEV192 AC/DC-Adapter GKL112/311 EU
- ZPC200, Telescopic Carbon Fibre and aluminium pole with 5/8“screw for GNSS. Extends to 2.5m.