Cubus Green - Horizontal and Vertical Lasers - Green Lasers
- Green laser technology: because of the physiology of the human eye, green lasers are more visible than red lasers by an order of magnitudes. This makes these lasers easily visible over longer distances and in bright ambient light.
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- The SensoLite 110 has an LC display on the front side. Strong holding magnets allow it to be fixed to ferromagnetic objects.
- Inclinations can be set.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- Plug-on stand and wall bracket with 5/8“ thread for vertical use
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
- ADS tilt
- Automatic alignment
- Dust & water protection 66
- Extremely bright laser lines
- Green laser
- Hard Case
- IR control
- Laser Class 2
- Transport lock
- Tripod connection 5/8"
- carrying case + stand and wall bracket
- SensoLite 110G
- universal mount
- remote control
- rechargeable battery
- power supply/battery charger