GeoMax Avoidance Tools Ireland | Geomax EziCAT Locator | Avoidance Tools Ireland
We stock a wide range of avoidance tools, as well as other construction and surveying equipment. Enquire today.
As with all our cable locators the EZiCAT i750xf is robust and easy to use. Packed full of all the intelligent, beneficial features included in the EZiCAT i650xf but with both the additional benefits of depth estimation and integrated GPS technology. It's extra lower frequencies make tracing buried utilities over long distances easy and efficient.
The Network Rail approved cable locator is suitable for a wide range of applications and can be used with the EZiTEX xf-series signal transmitters and EZiSYSTEM accessories for increased accuracy and applications.
The EZiCAT i750xf is ideal to use before any excavation work to avoid striking a buried utility. This locator will increase your on-site safety, save you time, through the unique 'Automatic Pinpointing' feature, and save you money by reducing cable strikes.
You can use the locator to detect a number of different cables or pipes:
- Electricity cables Data / telecomms cables.
- Conductive pipes (including; steel, cast iron etc.)
- Non-conductive pipes or cables (including; clay, concrete etc.) when used in conjunction with Cable Detection's accessories and/or EZiTEX xf-series signal transmitter to detect them.
Why Choose EziCAT i750xf:
- GPS Technology - Fully integrated GPS technology.
- Data Logging - Both the EZiCAT i600 and i700 range of locator record and store detection information whilst in use. These records (logs) are stored in the locator’s memory and can be retrieved and transferred via Bluetooth to a PC for analysis.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Service Depth Indication - The EZiCAT i650 features utility depth indication, when used in conjunction with the EZiTRACE or Sonde in 8 or 33 kHz modes.
- 512Hz and 640Hz Tracing Modes - Easily locates low frequency camera Sondes and services over a greater distances.
- Starts in Power Mode - Ensures the most potentially dangerous current carrying services are detected first for maximum operator safety.
- Auto Mode - Automatically locates power or radio signals.
- Hazard Zone - This function provides an additional warning to the close proximity of buried services, alerting users to the immediate danger.
- Pinpoint assist - Maintains the highest peak reading obtained on the signal strength indicator for a period of time, allowing the operator to quickly and accurately pinpoint the service position.
- Signal Strength Indicator - SSI enables the user to trace an individual service amongst a multiple of services.
- Built-in test function
- Rechargeable Battery Option
- UK Network Rail approved -All xf products have been approved for use on Network Rail sites.
- Highly visible digital LCD display.
- Robust, light weight design.
- Additional Information:
- Dual mode active tracing for on-site flexibility
- Controls: On/Off, Mode select, Information select & view
- Frequencies: Power 50/60 Hz, Radio 15â€60 kHz, Generator 512 Hz,640 Hz, 8 & 33 kHz
- Depth range: Power/Generator 3 metres, Radio 2 metres
- Dust and water protection to IP54
- EZiCAT i750xf Locator
- Six AA (LR6) Batteries
- Quickstart Reference Guide
- Safety Concepts Manual
- CD-ROM containing User Manual & Certificate of Conformity