Geomax Signal Transmitter Ireland | EZiTEX t100xf Signal Transmitter | Cable and Pipe Locator Tools Ireland
We stock Geomax's EZiTEX t100xf Signal Transmitter and a wide range of Avoidance & Detection Tools in Ireland, as well as other construction and surveying equipment. Enquire today.
The t-Series signal transmitters are compact, robust and easy to use. They are dual frequency transmitters that have been designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes. We would always recommend using a EZiTEX signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities.
Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
Improved detection of inactive utilities such as street lights
Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator
Enables you to locate non conductive utilities (e.g plastic, concrete etc) when used in conjunction with EZiSYSTEM accessories
- Clear audio and visual controls
8 kHz and 33 kHz (connection mode)
Built-In self test
- 1W Transmitting Power
Using an EZiTEX signal transmitter will significantly improve the locate process and reduce utility damage. On average, a signal transmitter will help you locate 50% more buried cables and pipes than using a locator by itself.
- Frequency/Mode: 8 kHz, 33 kHz and mixed 8/33 kHz.
- Protection: IP67 (case lid closed); IP65 (case lid open).
- Direct connection (300 Ohms): Up to 1W max connected to a buried service with an impedance of 300 Ohms.
- Induction (max): Up to 1W max.
- Power output: 4 levels.
- Batteries: 4x D alkaline (IEC LR20), supplied.
- Battery Life: 30h intermittent use (at 20°C).
- Weight & dimensions: 2.5 kg - 105mm (H) x 190mm (D) x 235mm (W)
What's In Package
- EZiTEX t100 Signal Generator
- Earth Spike
- Cable Kit
- Quickstart Reference Guide
- Safety Concepts Manual