Robust, professional fix-mount infaraed cameras.
The 600S series cameras offer radiometric streaming capability as well as up to 2000°C high temperature expansion design, making it adaptive for industrial process monitoring. In addition, equipped with abundant lens accessories and FOTRIC SDK, its possibilities are endless.
- 3 different sub-series:
- manual focus,
- high temperature auto-focus
- Total of 29 different models available.
- Each model followed by multiple lens options (lenses cannot be interchanged).
- Open source API software offers users posibility to create software tailored to their needs.
- Thermal resolution: from 160*120 to 640*480
- Accuracy: ± 2°C / ± 2%
- Radiometric video stream: 30Hz
- Thermal sensitivity: 30mK
- Largest temperature range: -20°C~2000°C
- Measurement tools: 5 spots, 10 lines, 10 areas
- Lens options: 25°×18.7°, 50°×37.5°, 12°×8.9°, 7°×5.2°
Refer to Product Catalog for more details and technical specification for each available model.