Electronic device for detecting uprights and beams in indoor walls
- The position of live cables and wires can be precisely determined.
- In dry building work, enables you to reliably find stable fixing points, e.g. for wash basins, kitchen cupboards, shelves, heavy mirrors.
- Locating areas between uprights that are free from sub-structures, e.g. for making breakthroughs (kitchen hatches, skylights).
- Enables you to work with certainty and avoid drilling holes in the wrong places – so no need for subsequent repairs.
- Voltage warning: more safety when drilling! The AV voltage alarm warns continuously of live, unshielded wires.