TUBUS 2 Green Pipe Laser
Easy to operate. Extremely robust.
The compact design of the TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser enables it to be used in narrow pipes with diameters of 125 mm and more and in tight pipe bends. Insertion into small-diameter pipes is simplified by the innovative pipe slider, a rugged metal cylinder on the underside of the laser.
Green laser beams are four times as visible to the human eye as red beams with the same power. For this reason, the Nedo TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser is fitted as standard with a green laser diode that is optionally available with laser class 2 or 3R.The green laser dot of the TUBUS 2 is easy to see on the height-adjustable target board, even in unfavourable light conditions. This high visibility means that jobs can be completed much faster.
The sophisticated SmartControl operating concept of the TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser facilitates easy, intuitive handling:
All important data, including the gradient, cross slope, axis alignment and battery level, are clearly shown on the well-arranged OLED display and remote control. The combined radio and infrared remote control ensures top transmission performance both in and above the pipe.
The display and keypad of the pipe laser and remote control are identically configured to ensure intuitive operation. Frequently used functions can be accessed at the touch of a button. The axes are aligned using the manual alignment function. Compensation for cross slope is automatic, also for plumbing.
Sturdily built to meet the demands of professionals. Reliable performance for gruelling use in heavy construction. The rugged aluminium housing has an IP 68 protection rating. The shock-protection system of the TUBUS 2 protects sensors and electronic compo-nents even under the toughest conditions.
The Nedo TUBUS 2 makes no compromises – Made in Germany.
- Green laser diode for top visibility, optionally available with laser class 2 or 3R
- SmartControl for simple, intuitive operation
- Extremely robust design, IP 68 submersion protection
- Compact dimensions for use in tight pipe bends and pipes with diameters of 125 mm and more
- Laser and remote control with OLED display for easy read-offs
- Combined radio and infrared remote control for top transmission performance
- Manual alignment function
- Inclination measurement function
- Cross slope compensation, also for plumbing
- Adjustable vibration sensitivity
- Pipe slider for simple insertion of the laser into small-diameter pipes
- Plumb LED upwards
- 5/8" tripod thread
- Li-Ion battery for long periods of use
- Battery charger for simultaneous charging of the laser and the remote control
- Sets of feet for 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm and 300 mm pipe diameters
- Height-adjustable target board
- Pipe laser TUBUS 2 (36 months warranty),
- radio remote control,
- height adjustable target board,
- sets of feet for 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm and 300 mm pipe diameters,
- battery charger,
- sturdy transport case