Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet, Android
Running Android 9.0 operating system, Mesa Rugged Tablets carry out the entire data collection process with ease from start to finish.
Snap a photo, record field notes, capture a GNSS location, and analyze data – all in the palm of your hand. Its racing-fast processor and ergonomic design ensure maximum efficiency and minimal fatigue. With all the functionality of a desktop computer packed into one ultra-tough tablet, the Mesa Rugged Tablet will truly become your office, anywhere.
BUILT JUNIPER RUGGED™
Meeting IP68 and MIL-STD-810G ratings, the Mesa 3 is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Rest assured rain, extreme temperatures, and dirt won’t stop a productive workday.
POWERFUL PROCESSING POWER
Expect lightning-fast speeds all day long with the Mesa 3’s Octa-core processor and 6 GBs of system memory (RAM). Running Android 9.0, this device is made to handle large files and detailed maps. Android 9.0 also provides access to the Google Play Store and Google Mobile Services.
From its ergonomic enclosure to its sunlight-readable display to its 15-hour battery life, the Mesa 3 is made for long days on the job.
CAREFULLY DESIGNED AND SUPPORTED
It’s more than a rugged tablet. Designed and assembled in the United States, the Mesa 3 promises device longevity and data protection. If it becomes necessary, each device is proudly supported by live and personalized customer support.
- Android 9.0 (GMS),
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-core Kryo 260 processor,
- 6 GB RAM,
- 64 GB Flash memory, User-accessible MicroSDXC card slot for expanded storage
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 512 GPU graphics,
- 2 MP front/16 MP rear camera,
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & 4G LTE communication,
- 12V DC power input jack
- USB-C, USB 3.1OTG no battery charging x 1
- Optional RS-232 9-Pin D-Sub connector with 5V DC or 12V DC power output
- Dock connector (Pwr, USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet)
- Loud output speaker for noisy environments
- Dual digital microphone input
- GPS/GNSS as standard:
- Qualcomm SDR660 GNSS receiver and integrated antenna
- Integrated real-time SBAS receiver (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.)
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo worldwide; BeiDou & QZSS outside of U.S.
- Standard removable battery
- AC wall charger with international plug kit
- Capacitive small-tip stylus w/tether
- Quick Start Guide
- Hand strap
- Connector port dust cover
- 2-year warranty