Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet, Windows
Running Android 9.0 operating system, Mesa Rugged Tablets carry out the entire data collection process with ease from start to finish.
We stock the Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet and a wide range of Junipers GNSS Receiver Systems in Ireland as well as other construction and surveying equipment. Enquire today.
Snap a photo, record field notes, capture a GNSS location, and analyse data – all in the palm of your hand. Its racing-fast processor and ergonomic design ensure maximum efficiency and minimal fatigue. With all the functionality of a desktop computer packed into one ultra-tough tablet, the Mesa Rugged Tablet will truly become your office, anywhere.
BUILT JUNIPER RUGGED™
Meeting IP68 and MIL-STD-810G ratings, the Mesa 3 is waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Rest assured rain, extreme temperatures, and dirt won’t stop a productive workday.
POWERFUL PROCESSING POWER
Expect lightning-fast speeds all day long with the Mesa 3’s Octa-core processor and 6 GBs of system memory (RAM). Running Android 9.0, this device is made to handle large files and detailed maps. Android 9.0 also provides access to the Google Play Store and Google Mobile Services.
From its ergonomic enclosure to its sunlight-readable display to its 15-hour battery life, the Mesa 3 is made for long days on the job.
CAREFULLY DESIGNED AND SUPPORTED
It’s more than a rugged tablet. Designed and assembled in the United States, the Mesa 3 promises device longevity and data protection. If it becomes necessary, each device is proudly supported by live and personalized customer support.
- Full Windows 10 Professional,
- Quad-core Intel® Pentium N4200,
- 8 GB LPDDR4,
- 128 or 256 GB Flash Storage
- User-accessible MicroSDXC card slot for expanded storage,
- Intel® HD Graphics,
- Wireless connectivity:
- Long-range Bluetooth® Smart Ready wireless technology, v5.0 + EDR, Class 1.5, BLE support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- 2x2 MIMO
- 4G LTE, multi-carrier capable
- Micro SIM
- 12V DC power input jack
- USB 3.0 x 1
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Optional RS-232 9-Pin D-Sub connector with 5V DC or 12V DC power output
- Docking connector (Pwr, USB 2.0, HDMI, & Ethernet)
- Loud output speaker for noisy environments
- Dual digital microphone input
- 8 MP rear camera,2 MP front,
- GPS/GNSS (GEO models):
- 2- to 5-meter typical accuracy
- uBlox NEO-M8N GNSS receiver and integrated antenna
- Integrated real-time SBAS receiver (WAAS, EGNOS, etc.)
- 72 GNSS tracking channels
- Optional: uBlox NEO-M8T w/post-processing capability and external GNSS antenna pass-through connection for sub-meter accuracy
- Standard removable battery
- AC wall charger with international plug kit
- Capacitive small-tip stylus w/tether
- Quick Start Guide
- Hand strap
- Connector port dust cover
- 2-year warranty
Check out all our demo videos on our YouTube Channel!